Since 2013, The Young Professionals of Panola, also known as YPP, have sought to provide a means for our members to develop professionally, become active in the community, and build lasting relationships with others who are also interested in the ultimate well-being and quality of living in Panola County.
As part of its commitment to the growth and prosperity of Panola County, YPP has developed a onetime only scholarship to help area high school students pursue a college education. Our hope is that you will further your education in the field of your choice and return to Panola County to continue our efforts to make Panola County the best place to work and raise a family.
Congratulations to our 2018 Recipients
North Delta School – Anne Jordan Gentry
North Panola High School – Kyle Pope
South Panola High School – A.J. Norwood
Applicants must be a Senior graduating from a Panola County Area High School (North Panola, South Panola, and North Delta) in the spring of 2019 and furthering their education at a college/university/trade school beginning in the Fall of 2019.
1. GPA must be a 2.5 or greater
2. Complete both essay questions.
3. Preferred but not required, a parent or guardian active in YPP or any other community outreach/ volunteer program.
4. Scholarships must be submitted by April 15, 2019 for consideration.
5. Completed applications must be post marked by April 15, 2019 for consideration and mailed to:
YPP: Tomorrow’s Leader Award
c/o Meredith Fleming
150A Public Square
Batesville, MS 38606
or Email your application to with subject line: YPP 2019 Scholarship
For more information please contact Meredith Fleming at or call 662-563-3126